Now that you've read that, we can go into some ground rules:
- Do not talk about Fight Club. This just isn't the place for it.
- When posting to this community, try to remember to tag your entry. The suggested list of tags will be updated here. These tags will have a semi-heirarchical nature to them; in general, use the most specific tag for the job and all of that tag's parents in the heirarchy. For example, an entry right now might just have the "ui" tag. Eventually, there will be a post relevant to data views; any post with "views" should have "ui" as well. Useful tags are listed below.
- Ask questions.
- Be helpful to people that ask questions.
- By the power of Grayskull, this post will always be at the top so you can easily refer to it for tagging purposes.
- general: not work-related
- project: work-related, only stuff that's relevant to everybody
- pluginapi: the plugin API (most work on specific plugins does not necessarily raise plugin API questions)
- fileio: file formats/ import and export (probable child tags: excel, spss)
- ui: user interface (probable child tags: frame, views, lnf)
- history: data versioning/ undo on steroids (probable child tags: htree, scripting, summaries, annotation)
- functions: analysis functions like ANOVA, t-test, correlations, etc. (probable child tags: scripting, math)
- helpfile: work on developing the help system